As the key bridge between business and technology, the Salesforce Administrator solves business problems by customizing the Salesforce Platform. Let’s learn what Salesforce CRM is and the role of a system administrator in a CRM customer management system.
What is Salesforce CRM?
Salesforce is software used to manage sales, customer service, and marketing. Salesforce is an on-demand cloud CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software solution. The main products of this service are Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud.
Currently, more and more businesses are choosing Salesforce because of its high security and flexible costs applicable to the size of each business. It is estimated that more than 150,000 companies worldwide including famous brands such as Toyota, Sony, etc. are already using Salesforce CRM.
What is Admin? What is Admin Salesforce?
Salesforce admins solve business problems by customizing the Salesforce platform. They build, configure, and automate technology solutions to deliver business value. Salesforce admins work with stakeholders to define system requirements and customize the platform. Most importantly, they allow users to get the most out of Salesforce technology.
Salesforce admins best understand how to make the platform work for their company’s goals. Some organizations may employ only one administrator; Some recruit many people into this role.
Core responsibilities include supporting users, managing data, maintaining security standards, and providing actionable analytics. Salesforce Administrator colleagues can rely on them to:
- Maintain the platform
- Make it as easy as possible for users of any technical level to use Salesforce
- Stay up to date on new platform tools, capabilities, and updates
What does Admin stand for?
Admin stands for Administrator
How Salesforce admin can help
According to Salesforce.com, in some organizations, the administrator’s jobs are combined with other roles. Due to the capabilities of the platform, having an employee with an administrator certificate can ensure the company is using the platform to its fullest potential.
Build report dashboard
- Efficiently exploit customer data – your most valuable resource
- Store, manage and organize all data related to customers at a single interface, optimizing the use needs of the busines
- Data updated in real time, 24/7
- Improve the efficiency of customer segmentation according to each detailed need
- Increase customer service quality, reduce waiting time
- Improve customer lifetime value, build lasting relationships with them
- Smart work management with real-time visual reports
Increase revenue, save costs with automated processes
Utilize Salesforce CRM for sales to track opportunities and close deals. Specific tasks such as:
- Set up dashboards, alerts, and
- Personalize reports to shorten the sales cycle
- Detailed tracking of every potential customer
- Increase the experience between salespeople and new customers.
- Nurture and take care of potential customers regularly, increase the rate of cross-selling
Stream Hub Salesforce Admin-As-A-Service – Optimize Business with Salesforce CRM
Stream Hub Salesforce admin service: customized suite of Salesforce solutions for Sales, Marketing, Service. Stream Hub will help you in:
- Get information on licensing costs and deploy according to your business needs
- Propose a practical CRM implementation model for each specific industry based on best practices
- Consulting the roadmap and implementation method to bring ROI in the shortest time
Contact Stream Hub if you are looking for a Salesforce Admin!